· BLAMESTORMING: Sitting in a group, discussing why a deadline was missed or a project failed and who was responsible.
· SEAGULL MANAGEMENT: A manager who flies in, makes a lot of noise, leaves droppings all over the place then leaves.
· CUBE FARM: Office filled with cubicles.
· PRARIE DOGGING: When someone yells or drops something loudly in a cube farm resulting in heads popping over the walls to see what is going on. Also applies when a spontaneous celebration breaks out like a promotion or extra lucky chain letter.
· SITCOM: Single Income Two Children Oppressive Mortgage. When a couple starts having children and one decides to stay home to take care of the children or ‘start a home business’.
· PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE: The fine art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it working again. (PERCUSSIVE: Like impact. Having the impact or effect of a blow.)