It has been a very busy and exciting week. Our team had the good fortune to have David Allen speak at our kick-off this week as we launched a corporate Getting Things Done program. If you have seen him on the web, you know he is an inspiring speaker – and he didn’t disappoint.
I got ‘back on the wagon’ after the holidays with GTD by doing a mindsweep this week. It is amazing how cathartic a mindsweep is. Doing it, I realized that my categories had started to grow … so I took the time to sweep the categories and get back to the right place and resettled on this list:
- Business waiting for Personal waiting for
- Business call Personal call
- Business @computer Personal @computer
- Business @office Personal @office
- Business strategy Personal strategy
- Business someday Personal someday
Some would argue, too many. But I found that mixing work and personal just didn’t work for me. Glad to be back on the wagon (almost – I will finish the rest on the plane).